A good coat is an essential winter item for your tyke. This outer layer is what keeps your tyke protected from the elements. You want your tyke to stay dry, warm and allow their skin and clothes to breath.
J-Man has had the opportunity to wear The North Face Toddler Insulated 30X coat in black thanks to Appalachian Outdoors.
This coat has so many great features and keeps J-Man comfortable in the cold.
1. It has a topographic design on the front that makes it stylin and fun. It’s made with a durable waterproof and breathable polyester shell and lined with red nylon. The seams are fully sealed so no rain, snow, sleet is getting in.
2. It has a fixed hood, so J-Man always has something to protect his head and it has come in handy on cold windy days when I think he needs added protection with a winter hat.
3. There are velcro cuffs on the sleeves to help keep in warmth and glove clips so you’re never scrounging around for missing gloves. (We have yet to use the glove clips since we haven’t had the opportunity to wear them.)
4. The zipper is easy to use and has a velcro flap that covers it which provides extra protection and warmth.
5. You can utilize the system map on the interior of the coat that outlines the coat features and there is an ID label inside.
6. My favorite feature of the coat is the EZ Grow cuffs at the sleeves. You can let out a specific seam in the cuffs and the sleeves ‘grow’ 2 more inches. Aren’t the sleeves one of the first things tykes grow out of? This allows your tyke to wear the coat much longer. Appears to be a great idea. We have not let out the seams, yet, so I’m not sure how simple it is or the look once it’s done. I will let ya know when J-Mans arms get too long.
What don’t I like about the coat? So far only one thing…it doesn’t have a loop on the inside to hang it on a hook. It’s a small detail that would be very convenient and make life a bit easier with J-Man’s coat rack.
This coat comes in two colors: Black and Deep Water Blue.
What favorite coat does your tyke wear in the winter?
Thanks to Appalachian Outdoors for providing the gift card to purchase this coat.